Pandemic II Pandemic II

The perfect weapon to destroy people

This is one of my favorite games. I love it with passion, so I can't stop playing it.

GRAPHICS: I loved the graphics. The visual interface looks good: Like metal black. However, the X button it's not easy to see. But the countries and other graphics are really good. I give you a 10/10.

MUSIC: It's perfect. PERFECT for only 2 tracks. These 2 tracks represent that the world it's going to fight against something that corrupt the human body... Or something like that. The music shows the ambient perfectly. I give a 10/10 again.

INTERACTIVITY: Because this is a simulation game, I normally judge the interactivity here. Breaking News and World and Country info are great. Not to forget that the choices that you're going to make can change totally the retrospective of the game... I would give this a 9... but I can't. 10/10.

CONCLUSION: This is a work that I amazed. I never saw a "live" simulation game... Also, not to forget that effort is something that I always judge. Viewing the other Pandemic series (including the new one), I can see that you've worked with a lot of effort. I love that.

PS: If you start from Madagascar, start again. Don't think that if you start there, you'll get all countries. Because it's hard to do it if you don't have experience in this game... (It's really possible that you can get Japan, New Zealand and/or Greenland uninfected)

Scribble States! Scribble States!

Good, but only for USA

I enjoyed the draw part, but not the guess one. Why only USA states?
The only states I could guess correctly were Florida and California.
This game would be better (and easier) if there were world countries and not USA states...

But anyways it's okay. And I loved the banjo music. It reminds me of Texas (although I've never been there)

*Flight* *Flight*

Simple and good

I don't usually review games, but I loved this type of games.

First, some of the things I liked most is the music. A very good mix of rock and other types of music. Good job for DavidOrr.

Backgrounds are great, but I think that a bit retouches at the planes should be better.

One thing I didn't like is that you don't show the controls. But anyways, it's a small detail that you could passed. No?

They're a bit of bugs, like the web browser freezes for some seconds if you throw it backwards, and a menu glitch.
And I think that you didn't use all your potential. But I don't know you, so I'm not sure totally.

But the most thing I liked is how you've worked on this. And also the upgrades. It looks like a car game.

I would give this a 10, but seeing the glitches and some other details... I can only give this a 9.

PreLoader Tutorial PreLoader Tutorial

Thank you, but...

I have a problem: I cannot see nothing on the final preview. That's because the preloader needs to be loaded too?

CP Sprite Tutorial CP Sprite Tutorial

Good

Okay, it's not the best, but it's OK.

-=- Windows Mista -=- -=- Windows Mista -=-

A LOT OF BUGS

I can't do anything, man! I double-click the buttons and nothing!
The Start Button isn't work too...

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

Hmm.. New mouse in order?
It's unfortunate I can't edit this anymore though. :-(